The solution for the entire process, from request to payment including budget monitoring.
Why have a purchasing module?
Have you noticed that the agreements made internally about purchasing are not being properly adhered to? And have you lost track of your expenditure? Not only does this result in costly administrative actions, but employees also fail to make good use of the contracts. That can be changed. Because with FileLinx Procurement+ you can streamline your procurement process.
The 9 advantages
- A simple and unambiguous process that results in efficiency and cost savings
- Unexpected budget overruns? It won’t happen again!
- Keep your most important suppliers sharp and assess them
- Automatic matching of invoices with orders: book and go!
- Not only the happy flow, but also overview and control of your disputes
- Tacit renewal of a contract without knowing it? No way with FileLinx
- Make a list of outstanding obligations in the blink of an eye
- Don’t pay invoices whose delivery is missing
- What do you actually spend per purchasing category? The dashboard provides answers
A streamlined procurement process
In order to gain insight into the expenditure, you have to reduce the purchasing process to a series of simple steps. By streamlining and automating these steps, you save a lot of time. Starting with purchase orders that are sent to suppliers. And once you have received the goods or services, you want to be able to immediately register this as receipt with the order.
There is a tool to help you with this. A solution that streamlines your processes, gives you a clear picture of your costs and allows your organisation to work efficiently. FileLinx Purchase+ makes your professional life easier.
With FileLinx Purchase+, you can!
FileLinx Purchase+ automates the procurement process from request to payment. The purchase process is fixed from beginning to end, which gives you grip and overview. You always have insight into the receipts, the orders and the expenditure. This prevents subsequent discussions about, for example, the choice of supplier or the amount. But also order matching, contract management, budget monitoring and supplier assessment are part of the standard equipment.
- Create a new purchase request.
- Evaluate and process purchase request.
- Supplier products are linked (in FileLinx or in the web shop via OCI link.
- Purchase order is created automatically with a template.
- Purchase order goes for approval to the pre-defined assessors.
- Purchase order is sent to supplier.
- Create a new purchase order (also possible with OCI link).
- Add supplier products directly to the purchase order.
- If necessary, have the purchase order approved.
- Send purchase order with template to supplier.
FileLinx is always flexible
Every organisation has its own priorities regarding the purchasing process. Where standard solutions keep you in a stranglehold, you want to be flexible. In such a way that you can easily adjust and optimise the most important processes, but especially, that you get, have and keep a grip on them. So do you have specific wishes? We are happy to adapt Procurement+ to your work process.
Registration of receipts
1. User reports the number of receipts in FileLinx.
2. In the case of partial deliveries, the difference in number is calculated automatically.
3. Status of the receipts is automatically adjusted in FileLinx.
Unavailable items are also processed in FileLinx.
If a purchase order is not available, it can be cancelled in FileLinx.
• The incoming purchase invoice is recognised and matched in FileLinx.
• Our matching module automatically recognises all invoice lines and matches them with the receipt lines in FileLinx.
• Any possible tolerances are applied.
• In case of deviations outside the tolerances, the invoice will be forwarded to the right person.
How Purchase+ works
What seems complicated and unclear, becomes simple with Purchase+. The stept you don’t need, get them out of the system. But what is possible when you are in need of?
A purchase invoice that matches the order in question is immediately made payable in your financial software. If the matching software finds deviations in, among other things, the numbers, prices and rules, you can have these deviations handled by a designated person.
Possible differences can also be booked on preferred accounts in your financial software. If necessary, the invoice can enter the approval process, based on the authorisation route. The approved invoices are made payable immediately.
If someone is sick or unavailable, automatic follow-up can be initiated. Both can be deployed in advance or ad hoc. This way, no tasks are left unattended.
Before a product can be purchased, it must first be checked whether a budget is available. FileLinx allows for automatic budget monitoring. During the entire process, the budget is automatically updated.
With FileLinx, it is possible to keep track of which supplier a contract has been concluded with for the purchase of a product. Filelinx allows you to manage contracts throughout the entire lifecycle: from the draft version of a contract to renewal or termination.
The purchasing department keeps control by determining which product is purchased from which supplier. With OCI, it is possible to link standardised item groups to the preferred supplier. For example, all office supplies can be ordered from one webshop with which a contract has been concluded.
The procurement module at a glance
- All users can submit a request.
- The Purchasing department can determine which assortment can be purchased.
- The Purchasing department can record the agreements per supplier in the system and ensure that orders are always placed with the correct supplier.
- The suppliers and article data can be retrieved from the ERP/financial system via a link.
- An internal project can be IT costs, an energy contract, a rental contract, marketing costs, office costs, etc.
- Contract management is a standard part of the procurement module.
- A budget and budget manager can be drawn up for each project.
Build on your process
The advantage of FileLinx Purchase+ is that you are actually getting a standard solution that you can adapt in no time to the processes that make your organisation unique. Because our application has a modular structure, you can start small and optimise your process further in stages.
Link Purchase+ to our CRM business solution and your business contacts receive the attention they deserve. Businesses are often kept up to date in different systems, which means that there is no coherence between these data and a lack of overview arises. In CRM+, actions can be automated in workflows, so that the system automatically sends you a reminder when action is required.
FileLinx ensures that we save time with automatic matching.
“If you manually process purchase invoices, you are typing a lot of data. Thanks to DigiData, we no longer have to do this ourselves. That saves us a lot of time.”
FileLinx offers a document management system that stores and searches data from all business applications, documents and email.
“FileLinx is ideally suited to retain the functionality of (customized) applications while at the same time having standard software that can be easily adapted because the software can be modelled.”
Complicated processes made easy
No matter how ambitious your wishes in the area of Procurement, Invoicing or CRM may be, our super-smart experts will gladly take up the challenge for you! The result: a solution that streamlines a complicated process and is easy to use.